Photographs usage policy
The photographs of the Luis Valtueña International Humanitarian Photography Award, organized by Médicos del Mundo España, may be used under certain conditions listed below:
- They must always be accompanied by the name of their author, respecting intellectual property rights.
- Captions should be included whenever possible.
- In online publications, do not use a high-resolution image, but one of reasonable size for the medium and should include the URL of the Award website (www.premioluisvaltuena.org).
- Each photograph is a work in its entirety and as such should be published in its full form. It may not be reproduced in part or cropped, among other modifications, without the author’s permission.
- They must not be manipulated manually or digitally without the author’s authorization.
- They must be reproduced only for news related to the Luis Valtueña Award.
- For any other use, the person or entity concerned should contact the communications office at the headquarters of Médicos del Mundo España.
- Under no condition may the pictures be used for commercial purposes.
- Médicos del Mundo reserves the right to deny usage of the images if it considers such usage not to be in the best interests of the Luis Valtueña Award or its authors.
We will be happy to answer any request or doubt about the use of the images. We would love to see how the photographs we have provided are being used. Please send us an email with a link to the publication.
Conde de Vilches, 15
Phone: +34 91 543 60 33